For important calls made on the InnoCaption app, you may want to email your call transcripts to yourself so that you can refer to them in the future. Please follow the steps below to send your call transcripts
To save a call transcript by emailing it to yourself on iPhone
- In InnoCaption app, select Recents
- Select the call transcript you'd like to save, by tapping on the grey square icon to the right of the call information
- Select the Email icon at the bottom of the page. This is the envelope with an arrow on the bottom. If "Mail services are not available" appears, your Mail app is not set up.
- An email draft will appear with the transcript in the body of the email. The "send to" email address will be automatically filled to go to the email address registered to your InnoCaption account. Tap the blue arrow button in the upper right hand corner to send the transcript to yourself.
Please note that for iPhones, you will need to have an email account associated with the iPhone native Mail application for emails to be sent out directly from the InnoCaption app. For instructions on how to set this up, please refer to Apple's instructions here.
To email past call transcripts on Android
- Open the InnoCaption app
- Select Recents
- Scroll to locate the correct call
- Select the Paper icon to the right of the number
- Select the Share icon to the right of “Outgoing Call”
- Select Yes
- Enter the desired email address to send the transcript