We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. To address this issue, please first try restarting your phone and if the Keypad issue persists, try each of the following steps.
To reactivate the app:
To reactivate the InnoCaption app on iPhone:
1. Go to InnoCaption keypad and tap Settings
2. Tap InnoCaption Features
3. Tap Reactivate App
4. Tap Reactivate Now
5. You will be taken back to your keypad, where you will see the confirmation message "Activated" at the bottom of the screen.
To reactivate the InnoCaption app on Android:
- Go to InnoCaption keypad and tap Settings
- Click on Retry Activation
- Click on Yes (Android)
- You will be taken back to your keypad, where you will see the confirmation message "Activated" at the bottom of the screen.
To refresh your router connection
- Unplug your router’s cord from the wall
- Plug the cord back in
- Wait 1-2 minutes until all the lights are back up
To switch your phone’s internet connection from Wi-Fi to cellular
- Go to device settings from your phone’s home screen
- Look for Wi-Fi and turn the setting off
- Confirm your phone still has a cellular network connection by looking for the signal bars at the top right of the screen