The most common cause for this error is when your phone is switching internet connections between Wi-Fi and cellular networks. Normally, the switch should take place right away, but sometimes issues can occur. We recommend that you first refresh your router connection, then restart your device and reactivate the InnoCaption app. We also recommend switching to a cellular connection (LTE or 5G) instead of using Wi-Fi to make your call.
To refresh your router connection
- Unplug your router’s cord from the wall
- Plug the cord back in
- Wait 1-2 minutes until all the lights are back up
To reactivate the InnoCaption app:
To reactivate the InnoCaption app on iPhone:
1. Go to InnoCaption keypad and tap Settings
2. Tap InnoCaption Features
3. Tap Reactivate App
4. Tap Reactivate Now
5. You will be taken back to your keypad, where you will see the confirmation message "Activated" at the bottom of the screen.
To reactivate the InnoCaption app on Android:
- Go to InnoCaption keypad and tap Settings
- Click on Retry Activation
- Click on Yes (Android)
- You will be taken back to your keypad, where you will see the confirmation message "Activated" at the bottom of the screen.
To switch your phone’s internet connection from Wi-Fi to cellular
- Go to device settings from your phone’s home screen
- Look for Wi-Fi and turn the setting off
- Confirm your phone still has a cellular network connection by looking for the signal bars at the top right of the screen
If the issue persists after following all of the above steps, please contact email@example.com for assistance and additional troubleshooting.