InnoCaption's DeskView feature allows you to mirror the captions from your phone onto a computer screen through our web portal or place a call out directly from your browser. Please refer to the article below first to ensure you have followed the right steps to get started with DeskView.
How to see captions on a desktop or laptop computer screen using DeskView
If you do not see DeskView captions on the pop-up screen when making a call through the InnoCaption app (and seeing captions displayed successfully on your phone), please try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Try loading DeskView from a different internet browser
- Try disabling any ad blocking plugins on your internet browser
- Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus software to briefly test DeskView and then re-enable it promptly - if this resolves the issue then please let us know at email@example.com
- Try DeskView from a different location (for example between home, work or another wifi network) as some workplaces and wifi networks have firewalls in place that block certain internet traffic - if this resolves the issue then please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to get DeskView unblocked from your network's firewall
If none of the steps above work for you, please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the following information so we can better assist you.
- Your cell phone number or InnoCaption number
- Type of computer used
- Types of internet browsers tested
- Any ad-blocking or anti-virus software used
- Locations and networks you have tested DeskView from