You can personalize your InnoCaption voicemail greeting for times when you miss a call. The InnoCaption voicemail system will allow callers to leave you a voice message when they call you on your InnoCaption app- either through your InnoCaption number, or your regular cell phone number if you have automatic call forwarding set up. Voicemail audio messages can be viewed from the InnoCaption app along with captions, just like regular calls.
To personalize your InnoCaption voicemail greeting on iPhone and Android 3.0
- Open the InnoCaption app
- On the Keypad, tap the Voicemail Menu (Tab is located on the right side of the bottom toolbar, between the Keypad and Settings icons)
- Tap Voicemail Settings and you will be connected to the voicemail system
- Open the keypad by tapping the Keypad icon in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Once you are connected, Press 2, and then Press 1 to record your message after the beep (there will be captioned prompts outlining your options)
- Follow the prompts to either erase and re-record the message (Press 1), to re-record the message, (Press 2), to listen to the message (Press 3).
- Once you are finished, hang up by pressing the end call button at the bottom of the screen
To personalize your InnoCaption voicemail greeting Android 2.7.11 or older
- Once you successfully access the voicemail system, you should see the following captions appear: "Welcome to InnoCaption voicemail system…."
- Press 2, then you will see:
"To record your personal greeting, press 1. To delete your personal greeting, press 2. To go back, press 3."
- Press 1, then you will see:
"Please begin your recording after the beep. At the end press the pound (#) sign. Now, begin recording (Beep)"
- Record your personal greeting (max 30 seconds)
- Press # when you are finished, then you will see:
"Are you satisfied, press 1. To erase and record again, press 2. To listen to your greeting, press 3."
- Press 1 and hang up if you are satisfied, otherwise Press 2 to try again
How to personalize your voicemail greeting (Android 2.7.11 or older)