When there has been any change or update made to your account profile that does not match with our system records, you may be requested to verify your identity. This may also occur when the app cannot be synced with our system properly.
As long as you input your cell phone number (not InnoCaption number) and correct password for the account, you should be able to use InnoCaption right away. If you are unable to get past this verification, you may need to reset your password and try again.
To reset your account password
- Go to www.innocaption.com
- On the upper right-hand corner, click the Register or Login button
- Click on Login
- Click on Forgot your password? (located on the right of the password entry field)
- Enter your cell phone number, last name and year of birth and press Verify
- Enter your new password twice and click Set Password
To go straight to the password recovery portal and skip steps 1-4 above, click here.
If you continue to have trouble moving forward from this page, click here to email our customer support team and provide us your cell phone number so we can assist you.