A new feature of InnoCaption 2.0 on iPhone and 3.0 on Android is that you have the ability to check your InnoCaption voicemail from a different phone! Below are instructions on how to get set up and how to check voicemail remotely.
How to set up your InnoCaption voicemail to be accessed remotely:
- Open InnoCaption app
- Tap Settings
- Tap InnoCaption Features
- Tap Remote Voicemail Access
- Tap Enable
- Enter a four digit Pin Code
- Select Done
After setting up your pin code, you will always be able to find it in your settings, under Remote Voicemail Access.
How to check your InnoCaption voicemail from another phone:
- Call your own InnoCaption number. You can always find your InnoCaption number in the app listed at the top of the page in your Settings.
- As soon as you hear the voicemail greeting, press #
- Enter your 4-digit PIN Code you created in Step 6 above
- You have access once you hear or see “Welcome to InnoCaption voicemail system…”
If you have any issues with this process, please contact email@example.com for assistance.